Over the coming months we will develop our consultation programme and provide updates around the site, in the local press and on the website as part of the pre-application consultation programme. This will allow residents and stakeholders the opportunity to see detailed plans for the ERF and provide valuable feedback.
Additionally, we will be undertaking the following tasks as part of the consultation process:
- Assessing feedback from previous consultations to inform our application documents
- Finalising surveys and reports as part of the EIA process and preparing the Environmental Statement
- Issuing newsletters to the surrounding community
- Issuing Letters and Information Packs
- Community drop in sessions
Once the planning application is prepared, there will be a statutory 28 day period for representations to be made to the council from interested parties.